Water New Zealand makes submissions on behalf of members to Parliament on issues that relate to the fundamentals in the Association's Vision Statement: Promoting and enabling the sustainable management and development of the water environment.
- Submission on Microbeads Consultation - February 2017
- Submission on Building Performance Standards review - February 2017
- Submission on Health (Fluoridation of Drinking Water) Amendment Bill - January 2017
- Submission to Productivity Commission on Better Urban Planning - Draft Report - October 2016
- Submission to LINZ on Proposed Metadata Standards – August 2016
- Submission by Water New Zealand on the Draft Terms of Reference for the Government Inquiry into the Havelock North Water Supply Contamination Incident - August 2016
- Submission by Water New Zealand to Consultation: Amending Acceptable Solutions and Verification Methods 2016 - August 2016
- Submission on the Fire and Emergency Bill - August 2016
- Submission on the Discussion Document - Proposed Regulations to Support FENZ Bill - August 2016
- Submission on the Local Government Act 2002 Amendment Bill (No 2) - July 2016
- Submission on the Proposed National Policy Statement on Urban Development Capacity - July 2016
- Submission on the Management and Removal of Asbestos, Draft Code of Practice - May 2016
- Submission on the Resource Legislation Amendment Bill 2016 - March 2016
- Submission on the Issues Paper, Better Urban Planning- March 2016
- Submission on The Health and Safety at Work (Hazardous Substances) Regulations 2016 consultation - February 2016
- Submission on Topics for Environmental Reporting - December 2015
- Submission on NZ ETS Scheme Review - December 2015
- Submission on Using Land for Housing - August 2015
- Submission on MfE Climate Change Targets - April 2015
- Submission on LGNZ Funding Discussion Paper - March 2015
- Submission on the Standards and Accreditation Bill - January 2015
- Submission on Proposed Amendment to Regulations Under the Medicines Act 1981 - January 2015
- Submission on Proposed Amendments to the National Policy Statement for Freshwater Management 2011 - January 2014
- Submission on Local Government Act 2002 Amendment Bill (No 3) - February 2014
- Submission on the Issues Paper, Using Land for Housing - December 2014
- Submission on Environmental Reporting Discussion Document (MfE)- August 2011
- Submission to the Maori Affairs Committee on the Marine and Coastal Area (Takutai Moana) Bill- March 2011
- Submission on the Local Government Act 2002 Amendment Bill- June 2010
- Supplementary Submission on the Local Government ( Auckland Law reform) Bill- February 2010
- Submission on the Local Government ( Auckland Law reform) Bill - February 2010
- Submission on Resource Management (Simplifying and Streamlining) Amendment Bill- July 2009.
- Submission on the Local Government (Auckland Council) Bill- July 2009.
- Submission on Waikato - Tainui Raupata Claims (Waikato River) Settlement Bill- January 2009.
- Submission to the Board of Inquiry on the proposed National Policy Statement for Freshwater Management- January 2009.