"Our 2021 conference will feature presentations and workshops from Taumata Arowai, MBIE, backflow professionals and trainers.
These will give the tools and insight we need to plan for the future and have backflow prevention as a key part of water protection going forward.
It’s going to be an exciting time in the water industry and, just like during the pandemic, supporting each other will be the key to success.
We’d love to see you there. " Jim McGibbon, Chair, Backflow Group
- Irrigation and Chemcheck
- Joint Standards Updates
- What should a compliance officer look like
- What are the training challenges
- Backflow Testing Refresher
Water Services Bill and Backflow
- What are the changes to Backflow under the new Rules
- How will these be implemented
- How does this relate to G12/the Building Act
- Do you have that photo of the best and worst backflow installation, well forward this to Katrina Guy to be put up for the 2021 award.
As always events like this require sponsorship if you can help us make this event even better we have some deals for you.
Why become a sponsor?
- Showcase your latest innovation, products and services
- Increase awareness of your organisation's brand and reputation
- Raise your organisation's profile among delegates across all areas of backflow
- Demonstrate your organisation's contribution towards backflow
The attached form has the full details and application form but here is a quick breakdown:
- 2 x Freestanding banners $200 + gst - (Aqualine)
- 1 x Catering Breaks $350 +gst x 6 (3 per day) - SOLD to Hydroflow
- 1 x Welcome Function $2,000 + gst - SOLD to Downer
- 1 x Conference Dinner $3,500 + gst
Thanks to our 2021 Sponsors
As with other years, there will be a place for you to have an exhibition stand. We have 10 on offer. Please complete the form attached and return to Katrina Guy. These are first in first served.
- Medium x 7
- 750mm x 1800mm (registration and welcome function included - not dinner ticket) $1100 + gst
- Floor Plan
- Stand 1 - Hydroflow
- Stand 2 - Aqualine
- Stand 3 - CPS NZ
- Stand 4
- Stand 5 - Deeco
- Stand 6
- Stand 7 - MacDonald Industries
- Stand 8 - Gould Instruments
- Stand 9 - QR2id/BackFlowid
- Stand 10
Registration for the Backflow Conference 2021 is open. To register click on the green register button to the right of the screen. If you have questions, please contact Katrina Guy.
Registration will include access to the full programme throughout the two days, conference catering, welcome function and dinner.
Early Bird is up to 16 July 2021
- Members $600 + gst
- Non-Members $850 + gst
If you wish to take advantage of the member rate and are not currently a Water New Zealand member, please contact Pip Donnelly
There is no accommodation at the Events Centre currently. But there are many options, some are listed below.
- Boulcott Lodge - 1.6km from venue
- Angus Inn - 600m from venue
- Ava Lodge - 2.3km from venue