Helping Water utilities develop strategies to understand the condition and performance of the assets to enable them to create and renew critical water infrastructure for their communities
Come and join the team at ProjectMax!
We are an established industry leader, who for over 20 years have been solely dedicated to the delivery of asset creation and renewal plans for our Australasian clients.
This leadership has been created through their very capable and experienced people who are striving to provide high-quality solutions to their public sector clients. Our client portfolio growth means that we are looking fill the role of Renewals and Planning Engineer to support our team.
This is a new role within the organisation so you'll have a real opportunity to make your mark and add value.
At a project level, you will be supporting our principals and senior engineers to deliver projects and at the same time get valuable experience and expertise working alongside these leaders.
We are an agile company with no geographical boundaries and we relish the opportunity that technology provides for working anywhere. For that reason, we operate a flexible working arrangement as a matter of course. For this role, being so reliant on interactions with the rest of the team, our preference is for the role to be based, in whole or part at our Takapuna office.
We are ideally seeking a candidate who has the following attributes and skills;
- Interest or Experience in the investigation and planning of networks
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil / Environmental / Mechanical. Natural Resources) with relevant work experience in water/wastewater networks
- Demonstrated computer application skills including data management, GIS and an understanding of hydraulic modelling software
- Developing problem-solving skills with the ability to think laterally and strategically
- Strong numeric skills with the ability to analyse large data sets and make recommendations based on imperfect information
- A self-starter who can work as part of a small team and is seeking to learn from other team members.
- Developing written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
If you have interest in or experience with condition assessment programmes, undertaking inflow and infiltration analysis, flow monitoring, hydraulic modelling, data management, network renewals planning and operational investigations relating to networks, then we would love to hear from you.
A fantastic opportunity to join this free spirited, progressive and growing, NZ owned company. Let us know you are keen.
Please send your application letter and CV to Ian Garside, at email@example.com or Call Ian on 027 202 5933 or Steve on 027 233 3849.
Applications close 30th April 2021 and will be treated confidentially