Water and wastewater Industry experts! We are looking for a Senior Wastewater Operator with solid experience and a practical pair of hands to add to our wastewater operations team.
This is a great opportunity for those looking for a lifestyle change or an opportunity to move back home to one of NZs best regions - the Hawkes Bay!
The successful candidate will have
- Experience in managing the day to day delivery of waste water treatment operations
- Is experienced in providing technical and operational assistance for other water services activities (water and storm water) from time to time.
- Experienced in managing small renewal and capital, waste water projects at the plant.
- Experience in managing a small team (preferable)
- Commitment to ongoing personal development in waste water treatment methods, principles and practices
- The ability to coach others in the methods, tools, materials, and equipment used in the operation, inspection, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of waste water treatment facilities
- A cool and collected manner when working under pressure
Situated in the heart of Ngāti Kahungunu, the Hastings district and Hawke's Bay offer an enjoyable environment in which to live, work and play.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. Are you keen to be a part of our journey? To apply please visit our careers site https://hastingsdc.elmotalent.co.nz/careers/hastingsdc/jobs
Applications close: 11 May 2021