Three Waters Manager
KAIWHAKAHAERE NGĀ WAI E TORU
Taupō District Council is realigning to better meet the Council's aspirations for our District's future, and to strengthen the way in which we serve our communities. A new empowered and future focused Enterprise Leadership Team has been established to help us navigate to our goal of being Aotearoa's best council. The Three Waters Manager role will report to the Executive Team.
The Three Waters Manager role requires an engineering expert with proven three waters project management.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the delivery of Three Waters is planned and maintained to meet ongoing and future District needs and is well aligned to regional and national strategies. You will provide leadership in the new increasing compliance world and also through any water reform transitioning. This is an incredibly exciting position given what is happening in the sector. You will lead a talented and high performing team to attain even higher standards. We expect the very best and have set the remuneration accordingly.
To be successful in the role you will bring;
- Demonstrated effective leadership of three waters planning, asset management, project management, compliance, resource consenting and delivery functions within a medium/large organisation
- 10+ years' substantive senior management experience
- Strategic leadership experience and skills
- Proven strategic planning, asset management, contract management and operational performance delivery
- Well-developed financial management skills and proven commercial acumen
- Proven positive strategic relationship development and management with iwi and key stakeholders.
Applications close 4.00pm, Friday 4th June 2021. For more information and to apply please go to: taupo.govt.nz/careers.