We want to grow our amazing team with even more talented staff. If you want to bring your Engineering expertise to a small environmental consultancy punching above its weight, then we can't wait to hear from you.
Who are we?
We provide specialist services in small community wastewater, land treatment, stormwater management, irrigation, and nutrient management to a range of small and large clients (farmers, property owners, iwi, hapū, industry, local council, central government) throughout New Zealand.
What is the opportunity?
We have projects ready now that need Intermediate and Senior Environmental Engineers with capability in design and consenting of stormwater treatment, wastewater land application systems or related fields. We are looking for professionals who will contribute to, and provide leadership for delivery of projects, and be active in field and desktop investigations.
Who are we looking for?
You; you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in environmental engineering, or a related field;
- At least five years' experience, preferably some in a consultancy environment;
- Experience in design and implementation of wastewater land treatment systems and/or stormwater management, or a related field;
- Good working knowledge of the RMA and tools such as CAD and GIS;
- Project management experience; and
- CPEng registration or be in the final stages of registration.
What are you waiting for?
Life is complicated. We work hard to provide opportunities for all our staff to balance the demands of work with the rest of their lives.
We invite applications from those who want to work both full or part-time. Actual hours, or days and times of work, and a competitive salary that reflects experience will be negotiated with the successful applicants.
This position may be located in our Christchurch or Palmerston North offices.
Email a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com by 30 June
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.