Wellington Contract Manager
Veolia Australia & New Zealand forms part of a global community where, in addition to an income and respect for their health and safety, everyone can find a sense of purpose in what they do, commitment to rewarding collective action and personal fulfilment.
Providing a focus on ecological transformation through a full range of environmental services in the fields of water, waste management and energy solutions.
Through training, Veolia ensures that its employees, the vast majority of whom are manual workers and technicians, develop their skills. The company relies on their responsibility and autonomy at all levels and in all countries, and promotes professional equality between men and women.
Veolia is seeking an experienced Contract Manager reporting to the National Operations Manager. You will be responsible for strategic planning and ensuring delivery on all aspects of the Wellington Regional Contract. Ensuring positive working relationships with Veolia clients and stakeholders and collaboration towards common outcomes.
This role is key to managing the stakeholder relationships and will be required to provide technical guidance and leadership to the Veolia Wellington Contract Managers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring a focus to customer service and meeting key performance targets
- Provide leadership to the Wellington Management and Operational Teams.
- Manage financial budgets and reporting
- Proactive commitment to health, safety and environmental standards across all contracts
- Maintain key client relationships
- Train, mentor and develop the team to ensure employee professional development and dual skilling for business flexibility and continuity
Skills of the successful applicant include:
- Bachelor of engineering degree and/or relevant tertiary qualification
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a management of people with at least five years’ experience in water and wastewater infrastructure and its planning, design and installation, drinking water standards and/or resource consent compliance
- Proven ability to establish and maintain working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Ability to understand business and contract models
- Experience in leading a team and driving results
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
Applications close: no closing date