To Tatou Vai Limited (TTV) is inviting applications for the position of Chief Operating Officer (COO) . This person will bring experience and knowledge to assist the Chief Executive of To Tatou Vai in achieving the goals identified and set by the Board.
The COO reports to the Chief Executive and will support the Chief Executive in building the capability of the business through strong leadership and the development of trusted relationships with staff and stakeholders.
To Tatou Vai is a medium-sized organisation, so the ability to switch between operational and strategic modes will be critical.
Skills and Experience required for this role:
- Degree in Engineering or similar;
- Management knowledge of operations at a utility, with water experience preferable;
- Demonstrated leadership skills, sound decision-making and judgement;
- Highly developed communication skills;
- Demonstrated experience in managing in-house operation teams and sub-contractors;
- Demonstrated project management skills and planning and organizing abilities, knowledge of a project management tool(s);
- Demonstrated ability to develop procedures for operations and Occupational Health and Safety for internal and external operations;
- Highly developed skills in Word/Excel/MS Project other computer based applications;
- Demonstrated knowledge of procurement, budgeting and financial control of operations and projects;
- Experience with and sensitivity to cultural matters;
- General:Exemplary character / Inclusive management style / Proven record of success;
- Desirable:Qualifications in Businesses Management or Similar;
- Desirable:Asset Management skills and understanding of Asset Management methods;
A full job description is available from Ringi Tumutoa firstname.lastname@example.org or collected from the To Tatou Vai office by prior arrangement via email or phone (682) 24479.
Applicants should provide a full curriculum vitae or resume including at least 2 referees and a covering letter addressed to:
To Tatou Vai Limited
Email to: email@example.com
Applications must be received by 4pm Friday 11 December 2020 (Cook Islands’ time).