Helping Water utilities develop strategies to understand the condition and performance of the assets to enable them to create and renew critical water infrastructure for their communities
Come and join the team at ProjectMax! We are an established industry leader, who for over 20 years have been solely dedicated to the delivery of asset creation and renewal plans for our Australasian clients.
This leadership has been created through their very capable and experienced people who are striving to provide high-quality solutions to their public sector clients. Our client portfolio growth means that we are looking fill the role of Network Renewals and Planning Project Manager to augment our specialist team. This is a new role within the organisation so you’ll have a real opportunity to make your mark and add value. Reporting to one of the directors you will responsible for the management of a portfolio of projects.
We are an agile company with no geographical boundaries and we relish the opportunity that technology provides for working anywhere. For that reason and the fact that our clients are geographically spread, we are not stipulating a geographical base for this role.
We are ideally seeking a candidate who has the following attributes and skills;
- Experience in the investigation and planning of networks
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil / Environmental / Mechanical. Natural Resources) with relevant work experience in water / wastewater networks
- Demonstrated computer application skills including data management, GIS and an understanding of hydraulic modelling software
- Highly developed problem-solving skills with the ability to think laterally and strategically
- Strong numeric skills with the ability to analyse large data sets and make recommendations based on imperfect information
- A self-starter who can work as part of a small team or on their own as required
- Strong written and verbal communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build effective working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Organisational, project and time management skills and able to work unsupervised & adaptable to changing workload
If you have experience with managing a condition assessment programmes, undertaking inflow and infiltration analysis, flow monitoring, hydraulic modelling, data management, network renewals planning and operational investigations relating to networks, then we would love to hear from you.
A fantastic opportunity to join this free spirited, progressive company from your current location. Let us know you are keen.
Please send your application letter and CV to Ian Garside, at firstname.lastname@example.org Call Ian on 027 202 5933 or Steve on 027 233 3849.
Applications close Friday 6th November 2020 and will be treated confidentially