Ōpōtiki is a small district that is in a period of growth. Working for Ōpōtiki Council can offer you a change in lifestyle, within a small team who get to work and play in one of the most beautiful coastal areas of New Zealand.
In these roles you will have responsibility for database management, asset investigation and planning as well as field collection and data logging tasks.
You will have:
- A Civil Engineering qualification or other suitable qualifications.
- A good understanding of Asset Management processes
- Advanced problem solving skills
- An understanding of survey methods
- Practical ability when out in the field with a Health and Safety conscious approach.
To view the
Position Descriptions and to apply online please visit
Applications close Friday 30 August 2019 at 4pm.
108 St John Street | PO Box 44 | Ōpōtiki 3162 | NZ
PH 07 315 3030 | Fax 07 315 7050 www.odc.govt.nz