Veolia Australia & New Zealand is the only global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of water, waste management and energy solutions.
With the global expertise gained from serving the environment for more than 150 years, Veolia operates in more than 40 countries around the world, with well over a hundred sites and approximately 4000 employees in Australia & New Zealand.
We are seeking an experienced supervisor for our Papakura Contract, South Auckland. Reporting to the Contract Engineer, this role is responsible for Asset Project delivery in respect of the Papakura Infrastructural Assets. The primary role of the Assets Renewal Supervisor is to ensure that a detailed understanding of the asset condition of below ground wastewater mains is obtained and ensuring remedial works are completed on time and to a high standard.
- Working in conjunctions with Contract Engineer to determine cost efficient strategies in renewal of the Papakura Infrastructural Assets to meet overall contractual requirements
- Ensuring identified water and wastewater replacement and rehabilitation physical project works are completed on time and within budget - Preparing Project works proposals and planning and managing the delivery of project works
- Supervisory functions including the maintenance of records, system audits, administration and response to requests for service
- Resource utilisation, efficiency and safety
- Some key tasks include but not limited to: Infrastructure and Capital Works Supervision; water/sewer main renewals; Quick Locks installation; Manhole Repairs; Contractor Management and Commercial Meter replacement.
- Minimum of 5 years water operations experience or related fields
- NZQA qualification in Water or Wastewater reticulation or equivalent
- Experience with maintenance management systems and team development
- Demonstrated experience in network operations management
- Experience with the use of Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems and control systems (desirable)
You will be a team player with effective communication skills who takes pride in providing essential community services. If you can build and maintain effective relationships and contribute to the operational success of the contract as a key member of our team we would like to hear from you.
THIS STEP IS IMPORTANT
Please apply online here.
or send your application to Jobs.firstname.lastname@example.org
Veolia New Zealand is an equal opportunity employer