Since 1990 the Operations Award has sought to recognise the ‘unsung heroes’– the operations professionals who are fundamental to keeping the sector running. This award recognises an individual or organisations efforts solving an operations issue or problem at a drinking water or wastewater treatment plant.
How to enter:
- Entering could not be simpler – just complete each section of this form.
- This award is open to any individual or organisation who has completed a project within the last 12 months as of 20 August 2021.
What to include:
Please note that your entry should be no more than 1000 words.
A. Please provide a brief outline of the initiative, how it originated, and its objectives. (200 words)
B. Please explain who the key player(s) in the initiative were and how they worked together to deliver its success. (200 words)
C. Please explain the innovation behind this initiative. How does it go beyond existing best practice? (200 words)
D. What benefits have been achieved? (200 words)
E. What is the potential for adopting this initiative across the water sector? How could it positively impact the industry in the future? (200 words)
F. Please upload:
- Hi-resolution photos x 3
- Supporting statement x2 (optional)
Submitting a nomination:
- Awards nomination open 11 July 2022.
- The winner of the Operations Prize will receive a significant prize, including a suitable trophy, cash or in-kind goods or services.
- The judging will be conducted by a panel of industry professionals.
- The judges reserve the right to not offer the award depending on the quality of entries. The judges’ decision will be final.