New blood is essential in the water industry, not only to boost staffing levels but to provide new energy and ideas. This award will recognise a relative newcomer to the industry who has made their mark through their ideas, approach, and hard work.
How to enter:
- Entering could not be simpler – just complete each section of this form.
- An employer can nominate a trainee who is currently involved in an NZQA approved qualification applicable to any aspect of the water industry.
What to include:
Please note that your entry should be no more than 1,000 words.
A. Please name the individual, when they joined the industry and their route into their current role. (250 words)
B. Please describe the work carried out by the individual and any particular skills they possess. (250 words)
C. Please describe any new ideas brought about as the result of the individual's work. (250 words)
D. Please explain the ways in which the individual has made their mark at the company or organisation – what benefits have they brought? Have they inspired others? (250 words)
E. Please upload:
- Hi-resolution photos x 3
- Supporting documents x 2 (optional)
- The winner of this award will receive a significant prize, including a suitable trophy, cash or in-kind goods or services.
Submitting a nomination:
- Award nominations close on the 27th August 2021
- The judging will be conducted by a panel of industry professionals.
- The judges reserve the right to not offer the award depending on the quality of entries. The judges’ decision will be final.