This Forum brings together key practitioners delivering infrastructure resilience to discuss the latest developments.
About this event
Thursday 10th February 2022: 10.00am – 5.30pm
Friday 11th February 2022: 8.30am – 3.00pm
Download the programme here
Cost: No registration fee for invited participants.
Accommodation & Travel: Participants are to arrange and pay for their own accommodation and travel.
- Keynote by Queenstown Mayor Jim Boult, followed by lifeline utility presentations on building infrastructure resilience in Otago.
- Opportunities for Resilience Building through key Government Initiatives (30-year Infrastructure Strategy, Climate Change Action Plan, Government Infrastructure Investment).
- Implications of major industry changes and reforms (fuel/gas, three waters reform).
- Iwi perspectives on infrastructure resilience planning.
- Research to Action – How NZ’s major hazards and infrastructure research programmes are translating into meaningful action.
- Tour some of Otago’s key infrastructure sites and challenging landscape features (this is a pre-Forum activity on 9th February 1.30-5.30pm, select your preferred tour as an 'add-on' ticket and we will confirm if one or either proceeds depending on interest).