This is a four-week course running from 14 February – 14 March 2022
Registrations close: 13 February 2022
The Drinking Water 101 – digital badge is a fully online course designed to assist you with a basic understanding of drinking water and all the people and processes involved prior to it reaching your tap. By the end of this course you will:
- have a basic understanding of drinking water in New Zealand
- understand the history of drinking water
- understand what happens beyond the tap
- have an understanding of what Water Treatment Plants do
- get an overview of some of the roles at the drinking water plants
The course has been structured into a combination of reading, videos, resources and activities for you to complete over a four-week period at times that suit you. There will be a quiz at the end of this course and upon successful completion you will be awarded your digital badge.
- $175 + GST Member ($201.25 incl GST)
- $190 + GST Non-Member ($218.50 incl GST)
The availability of a digital badge allows you to learn in an online environment at a time that is convenient for you. A digital badge also provides you an opportunity to share your achievement and learning via digital platforms such as LinkedIn.