Join NZSOLD on the 22 and 23 March for a thought-provoking online symposium over two half-days.
The symposium will explore topical areas of dams practice in which significant change is expected in the coming years, including:
- Understanding the dam as a system.
- Public safety around dams and reservoirs.
- Implications of climate change for dams.
- Dams and levees as part of integrated catchment management.
- Lessons for the dams’ industry from recent flood events and related court cases.
Further information on the symposium can be found on the NZSOLD website, including speaker profiles, and registration details .
The symposium is FREE for full-time students.