This award recognises exceptional commitment to health and safety by a company or organisation within the industry. Entrants must provide evidence of an initiative or approach that eliminates or minimises a health or safety risk in the water industry.
How to enter:
- Entering could not be simpler – just complete each section of this form.
- This award is open to companies or organisations of ALL sizes. The initiative, project and/or campaign should either be ongoing or have been commenced by 20th August 2022.
What to include:
The judges will want to know how your initiative, product, technology, or management approach made a difference, so please outline the challenge at the outset, before explaining how the project has improved the situation.
Please note that your entry should be no more than 1,000 words.
A. Please provide a brief outline of the safety initiative, how it originated, and its objectives. (200 words)
B. Please explain who the key players in the safety initiative were and how they worked together to deliver its success. (200 words)
C. Please explain the innovation behind this safety initiative. How does it go beyond existing best practice? What makes it stand out from other initiatives in the industry? (200 words)
D. Describe the health and safety benefits achieved by the initiative, including the improvements in organisational or team health and safety performance (up to 200 words)
E. What is the potential for adopting this safety initiative across the water sector and elsewhere? How could it positively impact the industry in the future? (200 words)
F. Please upload:
- Hi-resolution photos x 3
- Supporting documents x2 (optional)
- The winner of this award will receive a significant prize, including a suitable trophy, cash or in-kind goods or services.
Submitting a nomination:
- Award nominations open 11 July 2022.
- The judging will be conducted by a panel of industry professionals.
- The judges reserve the right to not offer the award depending on the quality of entries. The judges’ decision will be final.