Webinar 3 | Initiatives in Training & Development
- Mumtaz Parker – Training Development Manager at Water New Zealand
- Nick Hewer-Hewitt – WIPA Management Committee Chair
- James Reddish – Stormwater SIG Chair / Training and
Education Subcommittee Chair (Stormwater)
- Overview of the Water Industry Professionals Association
- Stormwater Training
- Future-focused initiatives
- Members ( Free)
- Non- Members ( $25 + GST)
Register and Login
- I’ve done this before
If you have previously logged into our website please Login and go to the Events Page and ‘Register’ for the Webinar. Non-Members will be charged ($25 + GST).
- I’ve never done this
If this is your first time logging in to our website (Members and Non-Members) you first need to ‘Register’ to create a password. Once you have a password you can ‘Login’ to the website, go to the Events Page and ‘Register’ for the Webinar. Non-Members will be charged ($25 + GST) You will then be sent an email requiring you to Register for the Zoom Webinar.
Frequently asked Questions
- I am not available at the time of the webinar, can I receive a recording of the event?
All registered participants will receive a link to the recorded version of the webinar via email once it has been uploaded - usually within a few days of the live event. Therefore if you are interested in this upcoming webinar, you must register even if you won't be able to watch it live.
- I did not receive my confirmation email?
If you do not receive the confirmation message within a few minutes of signing up, please check your Spam folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select the confirmation message and mark it Not Spam, which should allow future messages to get through.
Training and Development ppt
Stormwater Training Plan ppt
If you have any questions regarding this Webinar please contact Renee Butler
If you have any questions regarding Water New Zealand Membership please contact Pip Donnelly