The Department of Conservation (DOC) Community Fund is now open for community conservation groups undertaking critical, grassroots work to support Aotearoa’s biodiversity strategy.
- The funding round opened on 9 November and closes on 31 January, 2023.
- $9.2 million is available, comprising $7.2 million for threatened species and ecosystem projects, and $2 million for cultural heritage projects.
- Applicants must be a community group, iwi/hapū or a private landowner.
- Note that the eligibility criteria have changed this year. To check your eligibility for the threatened species and ecosystem funding stream, look at the “how to determine eligibility” section of the DOC website.
- If you are unsure of your eligibility or have any queries related to the DOC Community Fund, please contact their Funds Team at email@example.com