Water New Zealand Policies are considered by the Board, and then made open for membership comment before ratification. If an existing policy is substantively modified, it will undergo this consultation process again.
There are currently no draft policies open for membership comment.
The following policies have been ratified by the Board:
- Central Leadership
- Use of Water New Zealand Logo
- Policy on Policy Statements
- Funding of Special Interest Groups
- Ownership of Urban Water Infrastructure
- Water as a Strategic Resource
- Water Harvesting and Storage
- Reserves and Treasury Policies
- External Audit Independence
- Water Metering and Volumetric Charging on Domestic Dwellings
- Integrated Water Management
- Flood Risk Management
- Turnbull Group: Governance of Water