We invite you to join us for HIWE 2020, the 14th Hydraulics in Water Engineering Conference - to be held in Auckland, New Zealand, from November 16-19, 2020. For more information, please visit our website: www.hiwe2020.co.nz, where you can also register your interest to get conference updates.
- Abstract submission opens: December 15, 2019
- Registration opens: January 20, 2020
- Deadline for submitting abstracts: March 9, 2020
- Deadline for submitting full papers: May 4, 2020
- Early bird registration closes: June 22, 2020
We will offer pre-conference workshops on Monday November 16 and a three-day technical programme, with a technical tour, from Tuesday to Thursday. More details will be announced.
This Conference covers all aspects of hydraulics in water engineering, including: River, Coastal and Marine Hydraulics; Hydraulic Structures; Three-Waters Hydraulics; Ecohydraulics; Infrastructure Hydraulics; Environmental Hydraulics and Climate Change; Hydraulics of Road Design; as well as Numerical, Field and Physical Hydraulic Methods.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Auckland in November 2020.