Details of analytical testing results are available to individual participating manufacturers and the Small Wastewater and Natural Systems Management Advisory Group (SWANS-MAG).
The SWANS-MAG review testing results and reports on individual systems are sent to each participating manufacturer and a copy to all Funding Partners.
Members of the public can obtain test results reports by approaching individual companies. Information on the structure and content of a typical testing results review report is available in a sample report available below.
2017/18 Trial 13:
- BOR PLASTIKA - BP EUROTREAT SBR 10
- ENVIRONMENT TECHNOLOGY - AES-38 R and AES-38 R/UV
- HYDROZONE - PUREFLOW
- NATURAL WATER & WASTE (WORMSMART LTD) - WORMSMART PLUS
- REFLECTIONS - TEXTILE 5000
- WRIGHT TANKS - PROTEC 5 [ Performance Certificate withheld - Plant retested in Trial 14]