Since 2016 the Project Award has provided recognition of excellence not only in the delivery of a project but also the contribution of various parties to the final outcome. Applicants are invited to nominate projects primarily associated with addressing water, wastewater and/or stormwater issues that highlight the projects technical expertise and the service provided to its clients.
How to enter:
• Entering could not be simpler – just complete each section of the form supplied.
- This award is open to any individual or organisation who has completed a project within two years from the date of application.
What to include:
Please note that your entry should be no more than 1,000 words.
A. Please provide a brief outline of the project, how it originated, and its objectives. (200 words)
B. Please explain who the key players in the project were? E.g., How was the wider community/Iwi involved, how did clients and contractors work together to deliver its success. (200 words)
C. What technical excellence was demonstrated in this project? How does it go beyond existing best practice? What makes it stand out from other projects in the industry? (200 words)
D. What was the quality and durability of the completed physical works? (200 words)
E. What benefits have been achieved by this project? How could this project positively impact Aotearoa New Zealand in the future? (200 words)
F. Please upload:
- Hi-resolution photos x 3
- Supporting documents x2 (optional)
- The winner of this award will receive a significant prize, including a suitable trophy, cash or in-kind goods or services.
- The winner of the Operations Prize will receive a significant prize, including a suitable trophy, cash or in-kind goods or services.
Submitting a nomination:
- Award nominations open 11 July 2022.
- The judging will be conducted by a panel of industry professionals.
- The judges reserve the right to not offer the award depending on the quality of entries. The judges’ decision will be final.