One of our favourite tasks at Water New Zealand is to go through the fantastic range of photos we see each year in the competition.
As we are all about the three waters, we particularly love seeing photos of projects and people working in the sector. But great holiday snaps of gorgeous water spots are also very welcome. We try to use as many of the photo competition entries as we can in our publications throughout the year.
The competition will be open for most of the summer months but get in early and send your best photos to us at firstname.lastname@example.org . The winner is decided by online voting.
The winner will receive a free registration to the Water New Zealand Conference & Expo 2021 including the Gala Dinner, valued at $1700.
Conditions of entry for photo submissions:
- The photographer must be a member of the industry, submissions by professional photographers will not be accepted.
- The submitter must have the permission of any individuals featured in the photo to enter it in the photo competition, and for it to be used for Water New Zealand promotional purposes.
- Water New Zealand has the right to use all entries in our marketing and promotional material.
- The photo must be high resolution without watermarks or logos (at least 1MB, preferably larger).
- Please include the location of photo, brief description and contact details for submitter.
Entries close Tuesday, 30 March 2021. Voting will open on Monday, 5 April 2020 where the "People's Choice" will be selected by member and public votes. Voting will close on Friday, 30 April 2021 and the winner* will be notified by Friday, 7 May 2021. The winner will receive a free registration for the Water New Zealand Annual Conference & Expo in 2021.
*Winner must reside in New Zealand.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.