Water New Zealand invites entries for its first ever photo competition. This is a great opportunity for you to show off your creativity and generate some positive, high profile coverage of the industry.
Submit your entry by Friday, 8 June in JPEG format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject PHOTO COMPETITION, and include:
- photograph title
- photograph location
- photographers name
- contact number and email (for our records only).
Entries will be uploaded to the Water New Zealand Facebook page where the "People's Choice" will be selected by member and public votes. The winner will be notified by Friday, 6 July and will receive a free registration for the 60th Water New Zealand Conference in September.
Conditions of entry
- The photographer must be a member of the industry, submissions by professional photographers will not be accepted.
- The submitter must have the permission of any individuals featured in the photo to enter it in the photo competition, and for it to be used for promotional purposes.
- Water New Zealand has the right to use all entries in our marketing and promotional material.
- The photo must be high resolution (at least 1MB, preferably larger).