Water New Zealand Photo Competition 2022
This years overall winner was
Antoine Foulon, Watercare
Full dam sunset - Waitakere Dam, end of a stormy day when the water level rose to the spillway to create a remarkable waterfall.
Our finalists in the following categories were:
Ben Lunjevich, Dempsey Wood - Butt Welding a 1000mm Waste-water Line in South Auckland. The line was welded, directionally drilled and installed all in one day. It was a small workspace, involving some big gear so a bit of planning was involved to ensure we kept access to other area's of the site possible and safe.
Antoine Foulon, Watercare - Full dam sunset - Waitakere Dam, end of a stormy day when the water level rose to the spillway to create a remarkable waterfall.
Roger Fraser, Water Systems Management - Site Care dredge on Blenheim oxidation ponds working with Southwater dredging the ponds.
The winner was decided by online voting.
The winner will receive a free registration to the Water New Zealand Conference & Expo 2022 including the Gala Dinner, valued at $1700.
Conditions of entry for photo submissions:
- The photographer must be a member of the industry, submissions by professional photographers will not be accepted.
- The submitter must have the permission of any individuals featured in the photo to enter it in the photo competition, and for it to be used for Water New Zealand promotional purposes.
- Water New Zealand has the right to use all entries in publications at our discretion.
- The photo must be high resolution without watermarks or logos (at least 1MB, preferably larger).
- Please submit no more than 5 photos per person.
- Please include the category you wish to enter, the location of photo, a brief description, and contact details for submitter.
*Winner must reside in New Zealand