Contract Delivery Manager - 3 Waters
- Help Shape the Future of Dunedin City
- Drive Change in Infrastructure Delivery
- Key 3 Waters Leadership Role
Dunedin City Council has set a clear vision for Dunedin to be “One of the World’s Great Small Cities”. This is focused on fostering a city with a thriving economy and a healthy environment with an active, creative, resilient and vibrant community. The City of Dunedin is one of New Zealand’s progressive urban centres with a population of 130,000. Renowned for its outstanding quality of life, heritage buildings and international reputation as a centre for tertiary education, it also has strengths in the primary sector, engineering, information technology and tourism.
Reporting to the Group Manager 3 Waters, the Contract Delivery Manager is a key leadership role responsible for managing 10 staff in Council's 3 Waters Group and a significant number of suppliers. With responsibility for large capital budgets, this role represents an exceptional opportunity to build upon existing strategies to become a client of choice for the 3 Waters supplier and contracting market.
Candidates of interest will:
- Have demonstrated experience in programme management, advanced procurement, contract management and relationship management
- Have proven leadership skills building high performing teams, with demonstrated ability to build culture, engage and motivate people
- Ideally have a strong understanding of how to establish, measure and manage projects to ensure works are completed on time, within budget and to project scope.
- Have a history of successfully collaborating with and developing positive working relationships with the suppliers and the public
- Desirably have a tertiary qualification in a relevant field or comparable experience in the Infrastructure sector.
This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to enhance high performing teams and contract relationships.
Applications close: 28 November 2021