Our seven feature sessions include the following and, by popular request after last year’s forum, we are planning more question and discussion time:
- Changes are Afoot: Infrastructure and Natural Hazards Resilience (Keynote: Dave Gawn, Chief Executive, National Emergency Management Agency)
- Lifeline Utilities to Critical Infrastructure – embracing and understanding the new sectors (Keynote: Ross Copland, Chief Executive, Te Waihanga – Infrastructure Commission).
- Resilience through Collaboration and Information Sharing (Keynote: Simon Kingham, Chief Science Advisor Ministry of Transport)
- Our Critical Customers (Keynote: Sarah Stuart-Black, Secretary General, Red Cross)
- Another Year of Responses – What have we learned this time? (Keynote: Paul Brislen, Chief Executive, Telecommunications Forum)
- Building Back Better (Keynote: Walter Rushbrook, General Manager Inter-Islander, KiwiRail).
- Rebuilding Resilient Infrastructure through Recovery (Keynote: Nicole Rosie, Chief Executive, Waka Kotahi).
More details in the attached flyer, and please register at: