POSTPONED due to COVID-19 - new date to be advised.
Purpose: For stakeholders to identify core OWMS issues in New Zealand (i.e what’s working and what isn’t)
1) Document outlining the OWMS issues as identified by each sector
2) Create a network of key stakeholders to be involved in future discussions
3) Set the agenda for a second workshop in the future to help address some of the issues
Format: Specialists from each industry sector have been invited to make 15 min presentations focused on core OWMS issues followed by 10 mins Q and A.
- Designers: Andrew Dakers (Eco Eng) and John Cocks (John Cocks Ltd)
- System suppliers: Brent Hawthorn (Innoflow), Mike Dawson (Hynds)
- Installation and maintenance: Craig Rall (Envirolutions)
- Irrigation suppliers: Bruce Richter (Netafim)
- OSET rep: Ray Hedgeland
- Regulators: Keith Peacock (Hawkes Bay Regional Council) Leif Pigott (Tasman District Council)
- Training : To be confirmed
- End user: Peter Carter (DoC)
- Research: Malcolm McLeod (Landcare), Louise Weaver (ESR)
- Public Health: To be confirmed
A copy of the agenda can be found here.
Water New Zealand member: $60
NZLTC member: $60
Register through the NZLTC conference website.
Water New Zealand members use code WNZ2020 - please note this code is only valid for current Water New Zealand members and will be checked. If you are unsure if you are a member please contact Pip Donnelly.
For more information please contact:
Joint SWANS-SIG Chairs
NZLTC Technical Manager
Feel free to circulate this flyer to anyone you think may be interested.