This workshop will focus on connecting researchers and practitioners in the stormwater industry, with:
- a review of current research findings
- discussion on research tools and research’s role in stormwater strategic planning and design, and
- a participatory session on identifying key issues and barriers facing the stormwater industry (and any role that research can play in addressing them)
It is intended as a starting point for developing deeper connections between research and industry and will be hands-on and full of opportunity to listen, contribute and discuss.
- Host: University of Canterbury
- Location: Events Room, John Britten building, 69 Creyke Road, Ilam
- Date: Wednesday 3 February 2021, 2-5pm
- Cost: Free event
Please note there is only 50 spots available, so best to get in early to secure your place as soon as possible.
If you have any queries please contact Katrina Guy. We will be holding this workshop regionally, so if you aren't in Christchurch and are interested in attending, please keep an eye on the events calendar.
And we would love for you to stay on and join us for the Regional Stormwater Meeting, be held in the same location from 5.30pm.