Taumata Arowai Webinar Series
Regular sessions discussing various components of the Draft Drinking Water Quality Assurance Rules.
Although Taumata Arowai - the new water services regulator will not be consulting on the Draft Drinking Water Quality Assurance Rules until the new year, they are keen to have Q & A sessions to help water suppliers understand the proposed new requirements.
We will be posting new webinars shorty so bookmark this page!
To attend a Webinar
- Select the webinar you would like to attend. Please note that you have to register for each webinar separately.
- You will need to either login using your Water New Zealand website account or Sign up to create an account.
- All webinars will be recorded and registered participants will receive an email within 48 hours following the live event with a link to the recording.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact Katrina Guy.
- 27 April 2022 | Network Performance Measures
- 16 June 2022 | Drinking Water Quality Assurance Rules & Acceptable Solutions (Part 1) – post consultation
- 23 June 2022 | Drinking Water Quality Assurance Rules & Acceptable Solutions (Part 2) – post consultation
- 28 October 2021| Transition Timeline, Structure, Monitoring & Reporting
- 3 November 2021 | Source Water Testing & Bacterial Rules
- 10 November 2021 | Protozoa, Chemical and Cyano Bacterial Rules
- 17 November 2021 | Distribution System Rules
- 24 November 2021 | Small Supply Rules & Acceptable Solutions
- 2 December 2021 | Notifications
- 27 January 2022 | The year ahead and Te Puna Korero / Public Consultation
- 24 March 2022 | Drinking Water Safety & Source Water Risk Management Plans
2 events found
Session 10 | Drinking Water Quality Assurance Rules & Acceptable Solutions (Part 1) – post consultationSee more >
Session 11 | Drinking Water Quality Assurance Rules & Acceptable Solutions (Part 2) – post consultationSee more >