Subjects and Speakers include:
- Fire supply responsibilities - Chris Mak (AON)
- Backflow training and design - Nick Fleckney
- Backflow Testing Standards 2019 - Jon Lewis
- Roles and responsibilities of an IQP
- Incorporating new technology into backflow testing.
* There will also be a special prize given for the delegate showing an example of the worst cross connection.
Registration for the Backflow Conference is open. Register online here.
Registration includes access to the full programme throughout the two days, catering and the conference dinner, including transport.
Register before 1 July 2019 to receive earlybird registration of $500 +GST.
*registration after 1 July 2019 will be $550 +GST for members, $650 + GST for non-members
**Please notify email@example.com if you have any dietary requirements.
Accommodation at the Quality Hotel Elms is available for a special conference rate of $165 GST incl per night.