Subjects and Speakers include:
- Fire supply responsibilities - Chris Mak (AON)
- Backflow training and design - Nick Fleckney
- Backflow Testing Standards 2019 - Jon Lewis
- Roles and responsibilities of an IQP
- Incorporating new technology into backflow testing.
* There will also be a special prize given for the delegate showing an example of the worst cross connection.
Attached is a flyer which we encourage you to print off and distribute throughout your networks.
A copy of the DRAFT programme is available here - please check back for updates.
SPONSORSHIP AND EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITIES
A copy of the Sponsorship and Exhibition opportunities are available here .
Thanks to our sponsors to date:
- Lanyards/Drinks Bottles: Downer
- Catering Breaks: Hydroflow
- Freestanding Banners: Mico
Thanks to our exhibitors to date:
- Amtac (Backflow ID)
- Water Supply Products
- Macdonald Industries
- Gould Instruments
Registration for the Backflow Conference is open. Register online here.
Registration includes access to the full programme throughout the two days, catering and the conference dinner, including transport.
Register before 1 July 2019 to receive earlybird registration of $500 +GST.
*registration after 1 July 2019 will be $550 +GST for members, $650 + GST for non-members
**Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any dietary requirements.
Accommodation at the Quality Hotel Elms is available for a special conference rate of $165 GST incl per night.